Monday, August 07, 2006

Ten Years of Republican Rule

"After ten years of Republican rule America has empty pockets, empty gas tanks, and broken promises.

They ignore the Constitution, toss aside the Geneva Convention, out an undercover agent, look over your shoulder at the library, tap the phones in your home, pick your pocket at the pump, and keep sending special interests on tax holidays paid for by the American people.
Then, they go out for lunch to plot what they'll do to us in the afternoon!...

They are not above our laws; they just ignore them, undermine them, have special interests re-write them, or simply attack anyone trying to defend them.

I can't let my country down; I can't let my constituents down; and I can't let the Constitution down." --- Congressman Jim McDermott, (WA)

No comments: