The Oklahoma Democratic Party Constitution provides for County Conventions as follows:
Section 3: County Conventions –
A) There shall be a County Convention for each county in the State of Oklahoma.
B) The County Convention shall be composed of:
- 1) The chair, vice-chair and secretary of each Precinct Committee in the county,
- 2) Any State delegates to which that county may be entitled,
- 3) The chair, vice-chair and secretary of the County Convention,
- 4) Members of the State affirmative action committee who are registered to vote in the county,
- 5) The Democratic elected officials (or their personal representatives) who are designated to be delegates in Article III and are registered to vote in the county,
- 6) Members of the Democratic National Committee who are registered to vote in the county,
- 7) The Chair, Vice-chair and Secretary of the Congressional District Convention in the county where they are registered to vote,
- 8) The Secretary and Treasurer of the State Convention in the county where they are registered to vote.
The Oklahoma Democratic Party State Central Committee set March 31st, 2007 as the date for all counties to hold their county conventions.