Tuesday, January 30, 2007


Biden's Bid for 2008

I received this notice from Sen. Joe Biden today:

"I wanted you to be among the first to know. Tomorrow, I am filing the necessary papers to become a candidate for President of the United States and launching my official campaign website at www.JoeBiden.com .

You'll hear more about the launch of our campaign tomorrow, but I wanted to send you an early invitation to participate in a live audio webcast this Thursday at 8:00 PM ET. I hope you can join me as I discuss the upcoming campaign.

You will find a link to this webcast on JoeBiden.com on Thursday. In the meantime, I encourage you to email me questions at:

ASKJOE@JOEBIDEN.COM

We'll try to get through as many of them as we can on Thursday night. The start of a presidential campaign is an exciting time and my family and I look forward to working with you as we begin this journey.

Thank you,

Joe Biden

No comments: